Most bridges still look like dams

So, even after the 16 gigabytes of patch 1.8.3.0, most bridges still look like walls on the water. In New York City where (with the exception of Brooklyn Br., Manahattan Br. and Williamsbourg Br.) bridges look like dams, e.g.: the Verrazzano Br. the Geoge Washington Br. and Henry Hudson Bridge, even the shorter ones in Harlem River (where the Brodway Bridge is ridiculous with all those trees rising out of the water). That is bad and hope it will soon be fixed.

4 Likes

Yes bridges should be fixed in next updates.

Funny, I’ve flown by dams that look like bridges :confused: Big drop in water level on the other side of the ‘bridge’

That must be one of the most undesired things we see in the current iteration of MSFs.
If you’re cruising high in the sky it isn’t a bid deal. But many airports have bridges near their approach. And many pilots of GA aircraft use them as navigation clues. And then there are landmark bridges all of which are corrupted by photogametry.

no need for profanity…

1 Like

16gb? I’m at 23.67gb and it is still going! Good job I had a 1tb ssd.

And as for NY bridges looking like dams, at least NY HAS bridges. Try London or Edinburgh.

Prior MS FS versions had 3d object models for most bridges worldwide, at least all significant bridges like suspension bridges etc were accurately modeled.

It seems odd in MSFS 2020 that they are not modeled the same. The worst examples are just solid objects which compared to FSX and prior versions is terrible.

Yes! All suspension bridges on the Delaware river are also like this but are not in MSX for this and many other issues including cockpit view, Cessna 172 underpowered performance and poor graphic generation once away from airports I prefer MSX. I’ll remain hopeful and check back periodically.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.