Most Content Missing from Content Manager

After the new update all of my airports purchased in the Market Place are not there any more,not even the world updates by Asobo. Only showing various liveries for default aircraft. This is a clean install and my community folder is empty. Also I can not download the supported SDK.
WHAT IS HAPPENING ??

Also no access to Market Place or SDK !

1 Like

Same issue for me !

Same here, no marketplace, no content and a big nothing from Microsoft and partners to explain whais wrong or a resolution.

No other publisher managers to alienate its customers. We are so lucky every update brings stress and frustration.

This is BS but I had to do a complete re-install to fix the issue by deleting the entire MS2020 folder. If you were testing the BETA big problem when updating to SU11.

Happened to me to. Fixed it by doing a ‘verify & repair’ i the Xbox app.
Click on the game
Click on … button
Manage
Files tab
Verify & repair
You will not loose any mods or settings

Thanks for the reply. Verify you are using PC and not Xbox unit…

Hi, I’ve found a solution (I’m on Windows 11) :
First step (Perhaps it’s not necessary and you can go directly to the second step)

1. Open the Microsoft Store app on your computer.
  2. In the bottom left corner of the Microsoft Store, click on the library icon and make sure that there is no update missing
  3. Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
  4. Under your email address, click on "Sign out".
  5. Reboot the computer
  6. Open the Microsoft Store app.
  7. Click on the icon in the top right corner, then click on Sign in.

Second step

1. Open MSFS, go to Options > General > Data
  2. Toggle Online Functionality, Bing Data World Graphics, Photogrammetry, Live Real-World Air Traffic, Live Weather and Multiplayer "OFF"
  3. Click on Apply & Save
  4. Toggle Online Functionality, Bing Data World Graphics, Photogrammetry, Live Real-World Air Traffic, Live Weather and Multiplayer “**ON” again.
  5. Click on Apply & Save

And then everything works perfectly, market place and manager content was there !
JF

It’s on PC

Thank you, this was the solution, now everything ok

This did not work for me (windows 10).

I have content missing, this is on xbox.