Mouse cursor is inches from face, and in different spots for different eyes, and refuses to go away

Mouse cursor is inches from face, and in different spots for different eyes, and refuses to go away during flight. When I middle mouse click, it dissapears, but they I can’t control the aircraft because I’m in some view shifting mode. Not even that, but I can’t even look away, the mouse immediately re-centers itself in my view if I look around after a few seconds. On some select occasions FS2020 graciously graces me with loading in without it inches from my face, but then the default FSX traffic control menu lovingly pops up forcing me to use the mouse, and then the same issue happens with the mouse just staying on.

The mouse is not hovering over any buttons, and does not go away if I leave it alone (even tried turning my mouse off). This is not the normal cockpit interaction mouse that appears when you want to click something in the cockpit, but one that appears so close that it’s as if someone decided to superglue 2 mouse stickers right on your retina, in different places.

Steam Version, Oculus Rift CV1