Mouse cursor randomly DOESN'T REAPPEAR when moving around (translation) in the cockpit after last “mouse going to top left corner” fix

mouse just disappeared for me midway between VATSIM flight, works fine in the menus. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Good to see more people reporting the issue… we’re still waiting :smiley:

I hope they’ll put fix for this particular mouse issue within the upcoming fix package. It has been months guys ! What do you want from us ? Do you really think without mouse pointer we’re able to intearact with sim without any strugggle ?

1 Like

Looking at the current history I have little hope… but man would it be nice.

same problem…not fixed yet

Guess we’ll all see each other next year… with the same issues :joy:

1 Like

this bug has been driving me INSANE. as someone who likes to regularly translate the view, having the interactive cursor randomly disappear on you feels like you’re literally being gaslit by the sim.

it can quickly suck any joy you’re having right out the window as your frustration that such a long-lasting, game-debilitating bug still exists after all this time makes you want to throw your mouse across the room and never fly again.

i can’t stress enough how messed up it is to not have this immediately patched in a hotfix

2 Likes

Totally agreed… and seems like my prediction will stay true. New year without a hotfix in sight. Generally Asobo have done very little in hotfixes, except to hotfix things that cause CTD. We haven’t seen any communication from them which would suggest them changing that practice any time soon :confused:

2 Likes

Welcome to the new year, boys!

Gotta wait for SU8.

:man_facepalming:
114 votes, a really annoying bug… and let’s make them wait another month at least :frowning:

Just like we said back at SU6… sometime last year… :joy:

Unfortunately no mention in the Q&A from today. Granted, they did have a lot of other big topics. However, they did mention Sim Update 9 as a general “cleanup” patch. But that’s a whole lot of months from now.

Let’s hope something happens.

1 Like

I have this issue today with the SU8 Beta, i did not have this issue before the i tried the beta, and now my “vanilla”/“Live” version of the sim also has the same bug even though this was not the case before.

This is really making it horrifically annoying to try to move around the cockpit and change autopilot settings when the mouse disappears every time i use the keyboard or HOTAS. Just make the mouse permanently appear on-screen ?

It seems this issue has been around in some form for quite a while, might want to actually get on top of this.

1 Like

Yes it’s really annoying to have the mouse randomly dissapear when you need to move in the cockpit :frowning:
Despite what you have tested… I hope they fix this in SU8 finally, we have been with this kind of mouse bugs since the release of SU5

1 Like

SU8 is almost here. I wouldn’t bet on it.

Yep, SU8 and this bug is still here :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

GAWD! come on

Hey guys, came back to MSFS2020 about half a year after complaining about this bug in this topic and I’m sad to see it apparently still exists. I’ve been thinking about getting a new controller instead of my HOTAS 4 (which doesn’t trigger the bug).
Does anyone know if the Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls is OK to use or will it trigger the bug as well when using its hat switch?

2 Likes

It’s unbelievable they haven’t fixed this. It’s been more than 7 months! That’s more than half a year… on something that is absolutely fundamental to the proper functioning of the game.

I NEVER had these kinds of problems in x-plane.

1 Like