Mouse issue fix

If you get the issue with the mouse not responding to any instruments, switches etc. bring out one pop-up menu, if it’s the camera, ATC or weather it doesn’t matter just one pop-up menu. Move said pop-up menu around from the right to the left or up and down, doesn’t matter it just has to move and then you can use instruments again.

1 Like

hmmm… I was going to do a post asking about this issue… usually happens when im switching to the drone camera and switch back, the camera does this really slow panning down in the cockpit and i cant stop it even after I reset the camera positions its really weird. When it happens again i’ll give your fix a go and see if it fixes it… thx for the post

1 Like

I have tried so many things to fix this and none of them seemed to work, but then I tried moving around the pop-up box and I got all the controls back. Then my friend was experiencing the problem and I told him to do the following and it fixed it. I hope it works for you, it should :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I noticed it today, and for a moment I thought to be the only one.

1 Like