Mouse Not Working in Menus Now

I can move the mouse around but left click now does nothing, or it takes a very long time after hitting the button. It’s misbehaving like this in the menu but also in the cockpit. Not sure what you all did to it now. Lots of freezing up too. Like bad. It is freezing in VR bad and it is freezing on monitor not quite so bad. Does it whether anything is in the community folder or not. Oculus Rift S.

Same here, the cursor doesn’t work on the menu. And sometimes I cannot see the way I want to go because the windows/ menu is placed on the windshield so that I cannot even complete the training mission.

Join the BETA. It’s fixed there.

I have the same problem. Now the touchcontrolers are added but with the same problems as the mouse. You say, join te BETA, but I don’t know how. Can you help me out?

Did you figure it out? Get the Xbox insider app, select preview, MSFS.

The Beta bugs my tbm930 the power lever does not accelerate. So give up the beta version

Did you create a bug report? Things like this is why there’s a BETA.

yes I created

I understand now. But I am using MSFS on a desktopcomputer with an oculus quest2. So onfortunately this won’t work for me.

Thank You, it worked !
Wonder, why this update was not given due automatic update mode …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.