Mouse pointer has to be far to the left of any button to click it

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Can’t click on any button until I move the mouse far to the left of it. REPEATABLE.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Only a video would show this - and I don’t have a video of it.

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

If I want to click on any button in any aircraft, like the zoom buttons on the map or the altitude button on the autopilot or the heading button… any button… if I’m positioned in the pilot’s seat and I put the mouse pointer directly on top of the button - nothing will happen (except it will sometimes activate the button to the right of the one I want to activate).

I have to move the mouse about half an inch to the left of all buttons and dials in order to depress or activate the button I want to activate. It’s a real guessing process most of the time… guessing just how far I need to move it to the left to hit it right.

ALSO, if I re-position myself to be right in front of whatever button I want to press, then I can put the cursor right on it and it will work. But if move back over to the pilot’s seat - I have to guess and place the cursor a certain distance to the left to make it work. This is incredibly annoying and makes flying very difficult, especially when you need to do things fast.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Windows 11
Alienware-R8
Intel i9-9900K
RAM: 32 GBs
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2800 Ti

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Several updates ago… not sure when exactly though.

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Try disabling Lens Correction in Graphics settings.

4 Likes

If the lens correction suggestion doesn’t work, try my #1 suggestion here.

Good luck. The mouse pointer is wonky right now :frowning:

I have the same problem. Maybe it has something to do with resolution. My monitor resolution is 2560x1080.

Hey, that worked! Thank you so much. Disabled lens correction and then everything worked perfectly.

Topic Author selected solution.