Mouse stops interacting even though it’s being clicked

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting.
I’ve tested with an empty community folder
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description of the issue:
Mouse focus seems to disappear after 3-5 seconds even when being auctioned. For example, I’m using right mouse to turn the GNS430 knobs, after 4 or 5 clicks it loses the curved arrow icon and I have to move the mouse to wake it back up into ‘move this knob’ mode even though the mouse hasn’t moved and I’m actively interacting with a device

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
N/A
Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Load a GNS430/530, pick any of the knobs, hover over ‘turn left’ or ‘turn right’ and click more than 5-6 times
PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile)

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
Current hotfix
Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version?
MS Store
Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #?
Not yet

My mouse works to navigate menus and move cursor over the instruments but I cannot click to interact with anything in the cockpit on Xbox

1 Like

I was trying to release the tail wheel lock on an add on aircraft and the mouse would not allow it. I could hover over items that could normally be adjusted and they would light up, but I could not operate them. I set a button on my throttle to toggle the tail wheel and that worked as normal.

This is post SU5. Prior all was well and stutters/performance was improved over SU3 with SU4.

I have not tested the mouse use in default aircraft.