Mouse Stops Interacting with the Virtual Cockpit

Yeah had this too. Same/similar clickspot bug was in FSX

Same problem.

Same problem with me!

Same here. It doesn’t happen everytime, only occasionally.

I had this issue. Turning AI Co-Pilot to enable them control of the plane and then turning this off has fixed it for me once. I’m yet to see the bug again to confirm if that works.

Just go to setting, and delete the input for the cockpit camera with joystick and only keep the on for the mouse.

This solved for me, thank you.

this worked for me thanks. ill be saving two profile one with and one without until microsoft fix

What i should leave on and off
sry i dont understand this

Yes I had the same problem this afternoon.
I tried to change views to external or reset internal viewpoint. It did not fixed it.
Also saving and reloading the flight crash FS2020

So the issue would be fixed if disabling viewpoint control on the joystick (disabling the hat switch)?
I will try it and report tomorrow

I hadn’t realized what I was doing to resolve this, but pulling up a new menu UI as you mentioned works for me every time too - thanks!

same 4 me and @BlackStar0907

1 Like

similar issue with A320 but all the knobs disappear in the cockpit so nothing can be clicked on happened after 60mins in 1 flight so i had to cancel the flight

Yep same issue here. Very frustrating, because the checklists and radio helpers are pretty useful.

You should be able to enable them once you have control of the mouse back.

Same issue, still not clear how to fix.

The fixes are hit and miss, what works for you this time may not work for you next time. You just have to try everything, and submit support tickets :slight_smile:

1 Like

my fix was moving the menu UIs around the screen,and it works great now :smiley:

2 Likes

Got this issue yesterday, I was in showcase and went back to cockpit. Couldn’t access anything apart from the camera/weather windows etc. Tried everything but it didn’t help, then the sim crashed after 2 mins
 It’s a shame because it was a 3 hour flight
 and I was 30nm from landing

Found a simple workaround! Double click on any of the in-game UI windows, on their top bar, and mouse-instrument interactions and zoom work again. This minimizes the window, but you can open it right back up by clicking the plus sign.

This bug was killing me until I clicked around and figured it out. It seems to trigger during interactions with any of the UI windows, probably tied to double-clicking them.

Hope this helps!

3 Likes