MSFS 2020 Crash Using ORBX EGLC London City Airport

I have this Pack and since the lastest update if i sttry and start a flight from EGLC i get a non error CTD and that is with both installed and uninstalled. I try flying from the defulted city airport I get a CTD and if i start fursther away i hit the theams and CTD

MY RIG

This is a known issue.

Look at the posted known issues.

ORBX London Landmarks Scenery (3rd party content) is currently conflicting with this update. This is actively being worked on, but in the meantime, we recommend disabling this 3rd party scenery.

It only lists the london landmarks pack which i uninstalled before installing world update III

But thanks for your reply

Kind regards

Morti

This is such a strange bug.

Unfortunately I have the same problem. I flew 1 1/2 hours and at the final on EGLC London City from ORBX to runway 27 and during the approach to runway 09 I got a CTD since last Friday, April 2nd, 2021. Before everything was ok. I also use ORBX London Landmarks. Everything was OK before. I only have the scenery in the marketplace - no scenery via the community folder. Hope it will be fixed quickly. Thank you very much and have a nice evening.

I have now tried to delete the cache and then increased it to 32 GB. Unfortunately without success. Even if this time I got at least a little closer to London City Airport. Then wait for the fix.