MSFS 2020 is complete when

… the parachute on the Icon A5 is functional.

(please one suggestion per member only)

6 Likes

When I can park my A5 outside the opera house and go for a night out in Sydney.

7 Likes

…when I can fly a fully developed L1649 Starliner

3 Likes

After world update 10 and Sim update 10

5 Likes

When ActiveSky for FS2020 and PMDG NG3 are released.

1 Like

when there is no need to develop any other games - when you can play anyting in MSFS: shooters, racing games, story based games

9 Likes

Yes. Take that red pill!

2 Likes

Never, hope so. Flight Simulators are never ready. Look DCS or X-Plane, they constantly evolve. It could say that they are ready when comes new version (like when X-Plane 12 comes X-Plane 11 will be ready).

Biggest missing thing of MSFS are helicopters with good flight model. That is best answer I can give.

6 Likes

Never. I hope it’s always a WIP. Of course, I hope they get their Quality Control in order, but once the first year kinks are worked out, I think this will keep getting better and better.

3 Likes

when AI control and live weather cooperates with each other

1 Like

when I can start and play the game as normal

2 Likes

…I can use the toilet in the Jumbo Jet!

6 Likes

when players stop complaining, means never.

9 Likes

When we can order meals and refreshments via MCDU during a turnaround.

1 Like

when a flight attendant comes into the room and asks what I would like to have for lunch.

1 Like

According to Jorg in this interview, they is no complete ‘shipping date’ for MSFS

3 Likes

When it has a weather system which is live as they advertised. Or when they open up weather to 3rd party developers.

2 Likes

After the Xbox launch - when the MS marketing and financial guys decide that sim improvements will not result in substantial additional sales revenue.
:laughing:

6 Likes

When they finally center my pool correctly in the backyard

6 Likes

When we can buy it on Steam for a tenner :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like