Msfs 2020 Reinstall and Results

The other day I decided to completely reinstall MSFS 2020 (Steam version) to see if the game would run any smoother or more consistent.

Overall, I’m very happy that I did so because I feel like my loading times have improved and random stutters have significantly decreased.

I uninstalled it with Revo Uninstaller Pro which endures the uninstall removes all registry files and game folders. However, I had my MSFS install split between two drives and Revo didn’t pickup the second drive folders (which I manually deleted). Side note - I highly recommend Revo Uninstaller as it works really well. I’ve never had any issues with it.

I performed a reboot and fresh install (Steam version). The biggest improvement I noticed is flying is much more consistent. I flew for over NYC for over an hour and didn’t experience any stuttering.

I’m sure there have most likely been other posts like this. However, I just wanted to post my experience in case it helps someone else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.