MSFS crashing after returning to menu

Hi, I have an issue. When loading an airport then going back to the main menu to choose a different airport the sim crashes everytime. This now happens after the update. Even with the community folder empty. Is there a crash log MSFS creates?

tried with the PDMG737 and the default cessna 152 in default KPHX and Latin VFR KSAN

Last thing I did was uninstall Real Taxi Signs and reinstall it, plus reinstall REX runway and airport ground textures. Then renamed these 2 default files with a BUP at the end so I can restore them if something goes wrong under this location:

TAXI_SIGN_BACK_ALBEDO.PNG.DDS

TAXI_SIGN_SYMBOL.PNG.DDS

Pasted the top files that came with the real taxi signs into the folder and tested it out…there were no taxi signs now in the game, that that was a fail. Then I deleted the files I pasted, the restored the default files by removing the BUP at the end…but now there is this crash when exiting a flight to the main menu

F:\Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fs-base\sound\scenery\Global\Asobo_Props\TEXTURE

UPDATE… Deleted rolling cache and it did not crash one time, but tried it again and it crashed the second time. plus still don’t have taxi signs at any default airport

Your wording seems to say this was happening before and after the wu9 update.
Either way, remove both and be sure original files are in place, delete the rolling cache before starting msfs.
Now run default msfs, no mods.If its ok, then its one or the other mods. I’d suspect signs, mostly because of your description.

Its pointless trying to find an error without knowing default msfs is stable.

You may have also missed or corrupted original files, maybe?

Ok, did an experiment, went into the fsbase folder and copied not moved the scenery folder from the sound folder that it was in back to fsbase - scenery, instead of fsbase-sound-scenery.

so now it should look like this:

before

Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fs-base\sound\scenery

after

Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore\fs-base\scenery

Now I have taxi signs again…now need to know if others have their scenery folder under fs-base or fsbase\sound?

by the way after the update I have the following folders too under Flight Simulator\Official\OneStore

fs-base, fs-base-achievements , fs-base-aircraft-common, fs-base-aircraft-icao, fs-base-ai-traffic, fs-base-cgl, fs-base-cgl-minimal, fs-base-effects, fs-base-effects-legacy, fs-base-genericairports, fs-base-ingamepanels-atc, fs-base-ingamepanels-camera, fs-base-ingamepanels-checklist, fs-base-ingamepanels-common, fs-base-ingamepanels-controls, fs-base-ingamepanels-flyassistant, fs-base-ingamepanels-fuel, fs-base-ingamepanels-metar, fs-base-ingamepanels-navlog, fs-base-ingamepanels-objectives, fs-base-ingamepanels-replay, fs-base-ingamepanels-teleport, fs-base-ingamepanels-vfrmap, fs-base-ingamepanels-weather, fs-base-marketplace, fs-base-material-lib, fs-base-nav, fs-base-soundbanks, fs-base-ui-pages, fs-base-ui-vr, fs-base-ui-widgets, fs-base-vegetation-material-lib, fs-devmode