MSFS Freeze after clicking Fly now button

Hi, I’ve just installed MSFS In my new windows. Installed world updates too.
And when I click the fly button, the game freezes on the loading screen.
I only have AA Livery in the community folder.

And did you try running the sim after removing the AA livery from the community folder?
Maybe you can also share your computer specs so that you get feedback if its a hardware issue.

Cheers,
N

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m having the same issues after update 5. I get task is not responding after I click Fly Now button. This is on a Windows 11 computer after running the app fine with no issues for months.

Same issue here for me.

Game Freezes directly in the loading screen when i press “Fly now”. Sometimes it is working, but i have to restart the game several time and it works approx. 1/5 of the trys.

Best regards

1 Like

Same here too.

w10 with i7, 32 gb ram and rtx 2070 8gb.

It occurs me all you describe

I had same issue. I removed all mods from community folder and restarted sim. Worked the next time. Re added all mods and it still worked fine. Lottery?

Not even a full re-install fixed it. Haven’t been able to play since SU5. It’s a joke.

Same here.
Game is stuck in loading screen 3 times after installing hotfix 1.19.9.
All threads go to idle.

I’m getting this out of the blue now. Bar reaches 75%, then stops. I’ve followed all the official troubleshooting steps, and my own. Last step is to try a reinstall.

I am also having the same issues when I click on the fly now button. I did a complete uninstall and re-install. I did not install any of the updates and my community folder is empty. This started 3 days ago.

Same here. Any solutions on this?

Same issue here. About 75% loaded then nothing. This is a deal breaker at the moment and must be solved.

Same issue here. Seems to have stared for me after SU7. Have followed all troubleshooting guides and ultimately did a full uninstall and reinstall of the sim. Have opened ticket 138869 with Zendesk so hoping for some sort of solution. Very frustrating as the sim has been working perfectly up until this point.

Asus Hero XI
Intel i9 9900K
32GB RAM
RTX 3080

Also, have the latest Windows 10 updates installed and have tried various GPU drivers, from latest to 5 versions back. No soup for me :frowning:

1 Like

Same issue here. The only thing different is I just loaded the G1000 update in MSFS 2020 Content Manager. When I restarted it froze after about 10 seconds after the fly now button. What has changed?

+1 for me. Same issue. I did many things even reinstalled MSFS. Nothing worked!

Hi all, having the same issue since last week, for one odd reason after not giving me too many issues my screen has just frozen 75% after clicking Fly Now. I have reinstalled the simulator twice. Still no luck.

Windows 10
AMD Ryzen 5 3500X
24GB
AMD RADEON RX 5600 XT

Opened a ticket too about this issue. I received a checklist. Did everything. Nothing worked! Sorry but i cannot do your job Microsoft! I spent a lot of hours. Put your team to work with the issue. It is not my job to troubleshoot your SWs.
i7 8700K
GTX 1080 ti
32gb RAM

1 Like

same here click fly now loads up part of the way then just freezes