MSFS / LNM Databases Corrupt?

Hi, my LNM and MSFS World Map routes don’t match. The originates and destinations match but some of my waypoints I selected for the route in LNM don’t show on the World Map.

I reinstalled LNM and reimported the MSFS Scenary Library but no change.

Is there a way to reinstall whatever MSFS uses or any other situation that could cause this mismatch?

Thanks for any help and further education! :grinning:

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities which is more appropriate :+1:

1 Like

My understanding is that the MSFS scenery database does not include nav data. Little Nav Map has a default Navigraph AIRAC cycle that is uses, but is a few years old (2018?) whereas MSFS uses the latest AIRAC from Navblue.

If you want them in sync, then you’ll have to pony up and get a Navigraph subscription. The Navigraph update managers will update MSFS and LNM to be the same.

I just recently got a Navigraph subscription and have updated both. After the Navigraph update, then I did a sync to the MSFS scenery database, and things seem to be sync’d up nicely, with a few known issues I had found in the past (missing procedures, offset ILS approaches, deactivated VOR’s, etc…) now fixed.

I just started having these problems only a few days ago it seems. I’ll have to look into that, thanks!

Yes, MSFS has nav data. It uses NavBlue’s nav data, not Navigraph.
If you are on a PC, the NavData is in the Official-OneStore folder, in the fs-base-nav folder.