MSFS mandatory update - No chance

I can’t believe it. Open MSFS and i must again switch to the Xbox Shop.
“”"
A new madatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight Simulator in the Microsoft Store before launching.
“”"
I confirm OK then >>>
In the Store i checked any Icon, my account and so on. Find anymore the link to my installed applications as MSFS ecc.
My MS connection is in italia language.

Any help ?

Hello @Forstmeier6472,
First check for updates in the MS Store. It should download just over a 1GB of an installer.
After that has downloaded, open the Xbox App and go to Microsoft Flight Simulator and launch it.

It should then download SU10. Assure you select the correct folder where MSFS is installed.

When you open up the MS Store click on the ‘Library’ icon on the bottom left…

On the next screen that appears click on the “Get Updates” button…

The MS Store should now download the initial update you need from the Store.
When you next run MSFS it should then show the sim update as being available and you can go from there.

Thank you. This is a precise answer.
I’m programming since 40 years. I understand even the commecial interest of MS but i can’t understand the incomplete message that should appear like:
“”"
A new madatory update is available. Please update Microsoft Flight Simulator in the Microsoft Store before launching. Click OK and select the library > updates.
“”"

http://www.intrasystem.it/ATIas/ATIasHold.html

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.