Msfs_tbm930_project-master 0.5.11 Doors?

Great mod along with workingtitle G3000. Question: before the infamous update 3 a few days ago, the doors/cargo door would open with tbm930 improvement mod. After update 3 and reinstalling project master TBM 930 mod, I have the animations in the left and right seat, but the doors do not open anymore. The mouse click points are still there on the door handles, but door does not swing open. The flight model works great. Thanks!

This is work…

TBM 930 Improvement mod v0.5.10

- Sim Update 3 compatible
- Added default pilots state to all .FLT files (you can change it if you want)
- Changed non-moded G3000 lighting logic
- Experemental: pilots always hide if you seat at pilot/copilot position

Doors still not working. You can hear them click, and click spot shows, but they do not swing open as they were prior to update 3. Also, with APP mode selected, aircraft will not follow LOC/GS. Other than that it’s working fine with G3000 from workingtitle.

I’m having the same problem. I am fairly sure I have the mod installed as I can see more than the default livery in my hangar inventory. I did make sure the mod was still there after the latest MS update, but I haven’t downloaded the 0.5.11 update yet. Might that fix things?

I have an issue in that the mod makes my TBM disappear.
Anyone have any thoughts.
No other TBM mods installed
This has only happened after the update.
Doesn’t matter what version I use

According to a previous post, 5.12 is the current version for the TBM930 mod on flightsim.to.

Link? I don’t see it on .to. Thanks!

Can’t see 5.12 on flightsim.to.
How about putting link here.
Thanks

Hi there,
I moved your post to the Third Party Addons section. That’s where discussion of mods should be.

2 Likes

0.5.12 still not release yet.

• If you have problem with working door - remove TBM930 related mod (Copilot mod, performance mod)
  • If you have huge performance problem with G3000 and TBM930 mod - remove G1000 mod
1 Like

MixMugz

I deleted another TBM mod (TBM 930x) from a previous install and your mod works perfectly. It also works with an asobo livery from the megapack TBM liveries. Thanks!

Tried your suggestion, took out all mods and textures for the TBM and no joy. 5.11 still does not work for me, waiting for 5.12.
Tried to go back to 5.10, 5.9 and 5.8 but, they made the plane disappear.

mixMugz

05.11 is working well now with doors working etc. The only input I have is a flight model characteristic when using full flaps, the drag coefficient seems too high. On glidepath (3 degrees), on speed 85-90 KIAS with full flaps you need a power setting of over 80-90% to maintain proper AOA and airspeed. The t/o flap setting set at 178KIAS seems ok, but when speed decreases to 122KIAS and landing flaps extended, the aircraft really hits a drag curve that has to be overcompensated with high power settings.
Thanks!

Thanks i will check

You something missing. Anything what i can suggest - remove my mod and Officia/aircraft-asobo-tbm930 folder and restart game. Game automatically redownload aircraft. And then install my mod and check again.

mixMugz, first up, thanks for responding.
Did as you suggested but, no luck.
Got the pilots, no doors, must be something in my community folder.
My next step will be to replace the Community folder and put just your mod in and see what happens.
Will let you know the result.
We are obviously on opposite sidesiof the globe as I am in Australia.
Cheers and thanks
Phil
UPDATE. Fired up the sim with ONLY your mod in the Community folder and the Mod worked fine, so it is definitely something in my Community folder.
Now I shall start the process of elimination.
Again thanks for your support and a great Mod.
Here’s hoping that you might think about doing the same for other GA aircraft.

Do you have Copilot mod installed? Do you using default livery?

No, got rid of it

[UPDATE. Fired up the sim with ONLY your mod in the Community folder and the Mod worked fine, so it is definitely something in my Community folder.
Now I shall start the process of elimination.
Again thanks for your support and a great Mod.
Here’s hoping that you might think about doing the same for other GA aircraft.

Had G3000 mod installed and use mainly default livery