Msfs update 1.18.15.0 patch affect update 5 confirmed mods?

Will the msfs update 1.18.15.0 patch affect update 5 confirmed mods the ones we have tried after we got the green light in the flightsim.to website concerning everything and I mean everything that might potentially crash the program. What about the payware Can we expect to have more patches maybe I shouldm jjust delete the game and wait until they get their act together. I waited a year before I bought the MSFS as it is.

1 Like

I haven’t heard of any addons already confirmed for SU5 being affected by either hotfix, but you never know. I know that the one’s I’ve tested so far work perfectly. As for payware, you’d have to contact the dev’s to find out what they’re doing. Most good payware dev’s will post updates on their own sites or on their social media pages.

1 Like

This new program is starting to get frustrating. I waited a year before trying it out and thought they would have their act together apparently not. I like the graphics but the rest of it well whatever very disappointment. I read it just isn’t me either the program just isn’t very stable and universal to meet all our needs.

2 Likes

Totally agree I have been experiencing similar issues with the MSFS 2020 since I installed their latest big update or “hot fix”, all of my previously installed addons to the community folder just vanished and it wont let me re-install them again, Im seriuosly considering requesting a refund and delete MSFS for good until they decide to do this well.

1 Like

Rex Airport Textures crashes my 18.15 installation, had to remove it.

Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:tools-utilities

1 Like

I had a third party product freeze the program that worked before hotfix 2, so it can definitely happen. At flightsim.to, do not confuse a thumbs up with actual confirmation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.