Msfs vr

I have loaded up MSFS 20 twice. Logged out and back in again. But no update for VR. Is it out in the USA yet? If so, what is going on? Can’t update.

Thanks

Andy

2 Likes

I have been doing the same thing as you. Someone in the UK said it comes out there usually around 5. If that is true, that would be around noon EST.

1 Like

Consensus seems to be that updates normally happen around 1800 GMT.

1 Like

Same here in Florida, thinking it must be a time zone thing. Will keep trying throughout the day.

Dan

I’m also waiting (Germany). First time I wait explicitly for an update because VR

5 Likes

Ugh this sucks. I thought they would do a universal release. I’m just sat here in Alabama watching my life pass by! :joy:

1 Like

No, the updates are usually available at 8 am pacific time. My time in California

It will be worth it, so I hear. I’ve been looking forward to this for over a month after playing other games in VR. VR makes gaming AMAZING.

2 Likes

I find it very disappointing that they don’t even bother to tell people the release time… I mean is something a lot of people are waiting for with anticipation, yet they don’t care enough to give a time.

2 Likes

At the earliest, it will be some time in midday in Eastern time. It’s been that way for every update so far.

Wife: You,ve been staring at your monitor for hours, what’s up?
Me: Waiting for MS 2020 vr update to drop.
Wife: Wish you stared at me like that.
Me: What’s your specs.:joy:

4 Likes

updating…

2 Likes

there’s always one :slight_smile:

Ah, apologies. It would appear that you aren’t on the wind up.

I meant today‘s update. it‘s here. At least I hope it‘s it. Something over a Gb.

1 Like

YES!! It’s really here!!

yeah - looks like I’m udpdating as well

Well it’s just past 10am in Alabama. No update.

1 Like

Update should be live now in MS store and on Steam.

3 Likes