MU-2 Interior textures when viewed from exterior

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

2 tags are required: One for platform, and one for aircraft.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Yes

Which aircraft are you reporting an issue about? (Please also add the proper tag for it)

Mitsubishi MU-2

Which aircraft version are you experiencing this issue on? (You can find this listed in the Content Manager under the Aircraft Name)

Brief description of the issue:

the interior textures look strange when viewed from an exterior view (exterior or showcase/drone)

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

load the mu-2 with a default livery, and open the door. go to an exterior view and look at the door textures and at the interior textures

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

I don’t believe it is relevant.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.35.21.0 (SU14)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

NO

Which aircraft are you using that experiences this issue?

MU2

Brief description of the issue:

When viewed from the outside, the interior of the aircraft appears as if someone has removed all of the interior panels to expose the framework underneath.
From the inside the airplane looks fine.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and peripheral set up:

I have an AZUS laptop with a rtx 2060 video card. The sim runs beautifully on high settings with this laptop, by the way. Good job optimizing this flight sim.

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

DX12

Are you using DLSS?

TAA

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute to this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

Are you using DLSS?

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

yeah, its like that… from the outside the interior looks like it has been vandalized

I thought that I might be the only one experiencing this because I saw no other posts about it.

it bothers me as well, except that the plane has so many problems that something like this gets pushed down my list… but yeah… it looks bad

it looks like the powers that be heard your prayers, aparently they fixed it