Multi panel saitek logiteck doesnt work on pc

I have a multi panel, it work perfectly in june 2021.

I want to play now but it don t work??!! when yhe fly start I have 99000 in the altitude and it freeze.

flap and trim works but not the AP… do you have the same?

I use saitek/logiteck plugin.

thanks.

Same Problem here, but not in all planes

Have you considered using the spad.next? there is currently a 14 day free trial so you can test it out before you buy

This is a limitation of the current development model of the G1000 NXi from working title. The Multipanel should work fine with any aircraft not using the G1000. You can enter the altitude from the panel in the sim and it will work OK except for displaying the 99000. If you want to go back to the stock G1000 until they work this out, you can delete the NXi from the content manager.

2 Likes

Lets be clear here.
All the Saitek kit is working just fine.
I am on an good, but perfectly ordinary PC. I just use the latest, FREE Saitek flight sim plug-in,
and I am now, of course, running WU6. I do NOT use Spad.
I have:
A switch panel
A multi panel
Two radio panels
A control panel [of my own devising]
And a yoke and quadrant.
All these are plugged in via the internal and 1x external powered hubs.
And, guess what… it all works just fine!!!
If, however, you are having issues, it is very likely to be a software or hardware problem
at your end. Happily, there are many threads here in the forums where you will find help.
Just do a search for, say, ‘Saitek’.

It does seem that every time someone posts that they have a problem with any Saitek gear,
a lot of Spad users often feel the need to intimate that the only ‘solution’ is to shell out for a
copy of said program.
I like Spad! It has some limitations sure [which is why I don’t use it], but it is a fine,
versatile, and well written piece of software. But unless one feels the need to re-purpose
any panel functionality, it is NOT necessary.

I make this last point - at this time - specifically to any rookie users out there who
may not be sure as to the best course of action.

hi,

yes I don t want to pay for something free. so I use logitech plugin.

now it work fine, I just delete the new garmin 1000 NXi. (just have to wait for an update?).

thanks.

I don’t understand how these ‘bugs’ can happen with a new release!
Surely there is no reason to mess with the existing functionality of third-party hardware?
Disappointing to be honest.
:frowning:

Mate…
Like you I have the Logitech Radio Panel and Multi Panel.
It was working fine yesterday before the update.
There is nothing wrong with my hardware and I don’t use SPAD and I am not a rookie.

Why when it was working perfectly fine before?

I´s like every release - one step forward, two steps back

1 Like

Mate! We are acquainted? No matter.

Happy to take your word re your hardware and Spad.
And I have not suggested that you are a rookie.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with being a rookie!
It’s a little like being an adult. In that I was once a child.

I’m not a FS rookie, but I am 70 y/o who finds it difficult to work technical issues out myself. That’s why forum like this are great … and frankly put Zendesk to shame. Every big update brings a heap of problems that should be ironed out well before it appears as an update with all flags waving. I’m fed up of not being able to use the product for which I paid a lot of money.

Thank you for your comment regards SPAD. It’s almost like the poster has some financial reason for touting a third party software.