Multiplayer issue since world update 4

Good day guys,

I hope you are all enjoying the new world update. My friend and I who always fly multiplayer together in the FBW A320 can suddenly no longer see each other since the update came out. We are in the same server, connect as usual and have the same weather/time when in flight. We just can’t see each other anymore. Has anyone else experienced this issue and do you know a solution?
Greetings,
Basil

essaye de jouer en mode GROUPE et pas en mode MULTIJOUEUR invite ton ami pour un vol et test pour voir si il s’affiche

Merci, mais j’ai déjà essayé et ça n’a pas marché.

essaye de régler le serveur en manuel en non automatique, parfois, ca marche.
Autre chose remarquée, une différence de livrée, essayez d’avoir des livrées “officielles” (celles de base) et les mêmes versions des appareils

Hi @Nanabelle38, @moaetctout, @BasilJH
According to the Code of Conduct, you must use English when posting on the forums. The one exception is the #multiplayer category, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

Hi all!
Please use this topic here:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/bug-logged-mutli-player-stuttering-after-world-update-bug-report/391922

This topic as been pushed up to the developers.

Thank you!