Multiplayser issue - Other planes disapperd at same time

There is a new or apparent issue with the disappearing issue in multiplayer.
I do believe that the problem of other machines disappearing in the process of approaching has been resolved.
However, multiple planes flying in front of me during a group flight disappear at the same time.
In this video, it took 90 seconds for the disappearing planes to reappear.
The planes farther back are still visible, but I can’t tell if the planes near the back disappeared at the same time as the planes in front.

disapper 0:03
reapper 1:29

This issue has been posted in an previous topic.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/bug-logged-multiplayer-issues-players-disappearing-or-not-visible-at-all/433871/

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version? Steam

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? No

Brief description of the issue: Players not visible or disappearing whilst in flight, not talking about the proximity ghosting when too close, but actual players, in or out of group disappearing (blinking out) or not being visible from the outset.

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: I fly with a freind almost every night and sometimes multiple friends. We use voice comms (teamspeak or discord) to commnuicate.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant: n/a

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue: SU5 onwards

This issue was logged as a bug and recently (and incorrectly IMHO) marked as resolved - Multiplayer: Players disappearing or not visible at all - but whilst there was some improvement recently, the issue is still very much present.

Can occur at anytime from spawning on a runway and ‘player a’ not seeing ‘player b’ but ‘player b’ seeing ‘player a’.

It can happen mid flight when in (not so close) formation, ‘player a’ can suddenly disappear or appear to be flying in to the ground when ‘player a’ actually confirms that they are flying along side ‘player b’ and can see then perfectly well.

‘Player a’ and ‘player b’ may see other players in and out of group that one or other cannot see.

‘Player a’ can be in a group with ‘Player b’ with all the above affects or they can not be in a group, it seems to make zero difference.

Please vote for this bug to be worked on if you still experience this. It is not fixed for sure.

18 posts were merged into an existing topic: [BUG LOGGED] Multiplayer issues (players disappearing or not visible at all)