Multiple livery for same airline

Hi, I downloaded liveries for 787 LOT both folder structures and names are the same, how can I have them both installed ?

What folders/files do I have to rename so they both show up in aircraft livery selection. They work fine one by one but can’t use both at the same time, since creators named them identical. Thanks

In the file for the livery, find the aircraft.cfg file
In there, change the title after the = sign.

[FLTSIM.0]
title = “B787 10 KLM Livery” ; Variation name

Can I rename the main repaint folder since they are named identical and cannot exist both in the same directory.

Yes, you can.
I regularly change the names to keep the naming structure of my addons consistent.

1 Like

OK, thanks, shortly after posting this here I was able to get both liveries to show up in MSFS but I ended up changing a lot, texture folder names, names in the aircraft.cfg, ran the layout.jason through the layout generator … omg whole lot of things, then after your replay I wanted to test it, but I could not get find the original of the first livery, but great to know for the future just to change title name, which I changed as well amongst other things, not knowing it was the only thing I needed to change… well and the main folder name too

1 Like