My Camera in VR has gone nut's

Don’t know what I have pressed, but now when i move my head the whole cockpit moves. I.E I lean forward to look closer at a dial and the whole cockpit moves forward as well (so i don’t get any closer…sure I have had nightmares like this).

Also, if I bring up the toolbar and click on the VFR map it appears right in front of me and again follows me where ever I look

First time this has happened in the 6 months of succesful VR flying.

I have rebooted my PC and it is still happening., so I suspect I have enabled a setting somewhere.

Whenever I have experienced similar issues to this it has been a VR headset tracking issue. This can be fixed by turning on the room light if it is to gloomy for inside-out tracking to work properly or resetting the VR headset position I’m the WMR software.

Sounds like a VR headset tracking issue to me as well. I’ve had similar issues in the past and always turned out to be tracking faults.

Check cameras on the headset aren’t dirty and check cables to the headset aren’t loose. Also try a different USB port. Sometimes this can be the issue.

What headset do you have? I’ve been having real tracking problems with my Quest 2 today. Not sure if its the latest update or not but its a problem which has just started. The Quest 2 is usually pretty good in low light.

I think it was a tracking issue. Messages were popping up saying the batteries in my handsets were running low, but I ignored that as I wasn’t using them. Once I had changed the batteries it seemed to be fine. Could just be coincidence. Worth bearing in mind.

I do forget about the cameras getting smudeges etc on them. Also, I think it was getting dark. in the room. .

Thanks for the tips.

Which headset do you have? I have never had the issue because the batteries in my Reverb G1 controllers were low - don’t even use them in MSFS of course. Always been a simple low light issue or a need to reset the headset in W!R which takes all of 30 seconds. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.