My current 11 issues with L-39 "Common" (0.1.27)

First of all, thank you very much Asobo for the Reno Pack and this plane. They are amazing, I have a lot of fun with them. Flying Air Races most people will not face the most issues described here. I do not complain at all, however, for those who want to fly this plane not only during the Races, some additional bug fixes and features are required.

#pc, on Steam, no Developer Mode or changes in it + when on Dev mode it is the same

Problem:

1. The Heading scale of the RMI indicator is not moving with airplane turns and PU-26E - the control panel for GMK-1AE directional gyros is INOP.

2. Fuel from wingtip tanks is not useable and its switch is INOP. As a result only fuel from the Center tank can be used.

3. Pilot View - the head of the pilot is too far from the panel of gauges - when I turn my head I do not see wingtip tanks.

4. TST-2 exhaust gas temperature (EGT) gauge stops indicating temperature from time to time, to make it work I have to move throttle control - not easy to reproduce.

5. Variometers adjustment knob, used for setting the variometer pointer to the “0” position, is wrongly marked “OBS” and OBS knob is marked as variometer knob.

6. AChS-1M clock has no Mode indicator window.

7. RV-5 Low Altitude Radar Altimeter - DANGEROUS ALTITUDE lamp is missing.

8. The “UVPD” is used to measure “altitude” in the cockpit as well as the pressure difference between the cockpit and ambient atmosphere - I am not sure if it works properly together with the damp lever, needs to be checked.

9. There is no access to the second cockpit of the plane. Is the cockpit operational?

10. External power indicator light does not indicate the Ground power connection, it is always lit after the start of the engine.

11. When the engine and all the electric switches are OFF there is still electricity on some lamps and gauges.

Video is here

Intel(R) Core™ i7-5930K CPU @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz, 16,0 GB (15,8 GB usable), GTX970, Logitech G940 flight control system

Build Version *# 1.21.13.0* you first started experiencing this issue: Build Version # 1.21.13.0, from the beginning after purchase of Reno Air Races, L-39 Common ver.0.1.27

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.