My FS keeps asking me for Experience Settings as of today ... what the hell has changed now?

My FS keeps asking me for Experience Settings as of today … what the hell has changed now ?

Goodness … what new should we be doing now ?

2 Likes

Why does MS nothing about this huge problem that is affecting thousens of users?

Because it’s Sunday.

4 Likes

Same here, why ??? :frowning:

1 Like

Same for me.

1 Like

Started yesterday for me…
I’ve already re-entered all that stuff a few times and it isn’t retaining the choices any more. I also see that controller profiles seem to be getting messed up too, and that aspect is a real bore, if you’ve got a ton of bindings to manage.

I’ve seen suggestion this stuff is held in the cloud. Well my connection is stable so If that’s true the problem may be out of my control. As suggested by others too, my thinking is to offer users the choice of local settings storage we can manage ourselves.

It’s clearly an issue that has been around for a few months, and is affecting many, but I don’t see a definitive response and fix for this.

What’s the deal here?

1 Like

Already a lengthy thread about this folks: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ui-broken-and-reset-user-settings/368832

Tested it… it works but seem to broke something since my EventViewer is complaining now. Will keep eye out for perma fix

Same here since today…

Please use the existing topic in Bugs and Issues so this is kept track of. If you haven’t done so, up vote the one in bugs.

Duplicate topic.