My game keeps crashing every time it loads

I have exactly the same problem

Same here, I’ve tried everything i could, I’ve sent DxDiag and Msinfo files to zendesk today.
I hope I will hear back from zendesk soon.

Let’s hope that the tomorrow’s patch will solve our problem. :pray:

2 Likes

I sent these files last Friday and no response ever since. Zandesk is ignoring

Crash to desktop without error message is a larger thread about it

There is no patch tomorrow AFAIK… just an announcement about it.

Hi, I had the same issue. It loaded about 60% and then closed. After I changed to a better graphic card (a NVIDIA GTX1650) and it runs awesome now. You should consider getting a better graphic card or upgrading the component/s that suffer the most

where is the announcement? I have the same issue since day 1, i have 2 graphics card in my laptop, when i disablethe amd radeon one it works very slow but if not the game just crash and crash. It would be more logic if it was the opposite but it’s not:(

you need new hardware

What type of laptop do you have (Type CPU/GPU, RAM)? Is it a gaming laptop that meets the minimum spec for FS2020?

well it’s not great, 16 gb ram, quad core intel i5-7200U cpu 2.7 ghz. The gpu radeon rx580 4gb ram. I updated the drivers but I still have issues

Check yourself but I think your laptop does not meet the minimum spec. The i5-7200U has only 2 cores and 4 threads. Perhaps that it casing your crashes.
It may also be an overheating problems that is causing your crashes. Use a freeware app to monitor the temps.You could try disabling the CPU boost in bios. That would reduce the heat.
Instead of WiFI, use a LAN cable to connect to the router.
Otherwise be patient and wait for a patch - but I’m pretty sure that the performance will not be enjoyable on your laptop.

1 Like

ohhhhh how many cores and threads are required? Because I have another laptop with an intel
i7-8550U, and I haven’t installed it because i thought the other one was enough because of ram and gpu…
by the way thanks you I will take a look to that

ryzen 3 1200 (4cores 4 threads) use google. Good luck I’m off to bed

1 Like

you are magic bro, I did what you advised me and it worked. I have issues to keep 30 fps but this is enough till I get new hardware for playing… Thank you!!!

Hey what did you do to sort the problem out ?

same here this is really agrevating.

Glad you can play with the sim now. Always a pleasure to help someone to find a successful solution. Happy flying.

For those who are having the Cessna screen crash. The patch notes for the next update address nothing about our issue.
I fear that we will never be able to play this game :pensive:

5 Likes

I am answering to you post because I do not see an answer to your post to FabsHazard.
His first laptop was below minimum hardware spec for the sim. He got the sim running on his second laptop. My advice: give full tech info (including Pc configuration) if you want help from other forum members. We can’t guess.