My Map can no longer be shown

Can’t see my map anymore. Checked keyboard bindings. V doesn’t bring it up either. No longer have the buttons at the bottom left in external camera mode. No map ! Help please ? Tried multiple re boots. Been like this for 2 days on various saved flights. Bulgaria. Australia. Greece.

Does it work on a new flight ?
It could be saved flights are corrupted.
Create a new flight and see what happens.

Try this - Mouse over the Flight Menu (triangle) and open Setting panel. In that panel switch OFF VFR Map and close the menu. Than open it again and switch VFR Map ON. ANd call the Map as usual via V. You can also try to play with screen Resolution and UI text and menu size - sometimes VFR Map is just somewhere there, moved out of the visible part of screen.

For me it’s even stranger.when I start a flight, that was saved before, I don’t have the triangle for the menu anymore. And I can’t open the VFR map or ATC. Also the POIs are nor shown anymore

For a normal flight that all works fine, but not when I continue a previously saved flight…

I think that after every SU or AIRAC change it is better not to use old saved plans. I delete them all.

The map displayed using the V key is pretty useless anyway. I use Littlenavmap and alt+tab to bring it up. You can set msfs to continue to run whilst the map is displayed in a foreground window.

I found the problem is the aircraft. The Bonanza is seriously flawed. My son has also had probs with the Bonanza undercarriage disappearing. Also my Bonanza engine sometimes just stopped. I have deleted all flights in the Bonanaza.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.