My round trip of Central and South America in progress

Actually started trip in Salt Lake City of all places, then flew to Las Vegas, then to PHX my home territory, then Guadalajara Mexico, subsequently Mexico City, and onto Belize City. Current completed leg as of today was Belize City to Guatemala. Screenshot below on approach to Guatemala, La Aurora, MGGT.

Plan is to continue to circumnavigate South America then return to PHX. Guess I’ll be at it for few weeks, months…

1 Like

I’m gonna do the same. Today I’ve gone from Saint Martin to doing the entire Gulf of Mexico (tracing the coastlines) starting at the Florida Keys at Key West and have just landed at Cancun on the Yucatan, I thought i’d push on and continue. It’d be funny if I saw you along the way :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Realizing I probably posted this thread in wrong section of the forum now, but it’s just nice to enjoy the sim for what it was intended for rather than focusing on the technical issues. Think a lot of people are forgetting how remarkable the simulator is and the technical achievement it represents. We have a full world immersion on our PCs!!

2 Likes

I just flew through Mexico and CentAmer, trying to do a world trip in the JF Piper Warrior, currently in Aruba, halfway through Colombia. I am enjoying the trip immensely so far, about 200 NM at a time. I’m using PF3 for ATC, it’s not perfect, but better than the default, and fun having the accents for the different areas.

2 Likes