My scenery wont show up in the game

So, I decided to make a crashed Cessna 172 near Innsbruck with the SDK and I followed this tutorial: [002] Replacing Default Scenery - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 SDK Tutorials - YouTube I followed all the file changes and I copied the same file he had in the video to the community folder and then I restarted the game and I spawned in and there’s no Cessna 152. If anybody has any suggestions or a tutorial please reply.

Lots of times you need to exit and restart the Sim completely before the object will display. Did you try this? Also, are you using a default model or custom model. For custom models, see the next tutorial in his series.

Don’t use video’s of september 2020, that is “stone age”

We posted some directions about Blender imports here My custom Blender model is not showing up in object list - #6 by ArcanePython931 (still works) and I posted some videos that helped me here New to Blender and having issues importing model

I’m using the libraries from flightsim.to I’m not using them imported from blender and I’m also using the default “simobjects” I also completely closed the game two times and it still wouldn’t work, so If you have any suggestions for that or a thread you can send me too it would be appreciated, thanks for helping!