My series x issue

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox. Xbox

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version? MS store

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? No

Brief description of the issue: I cant download any updates I have screen shots of this

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: not sure but I am having all types of issues with this game

PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

What this is it will show that I own fs academy ifr and when I go to activities it does not show it. In fact I own another item under activities and it doesnt show up. Look at all the failed downloads. I am not using wifi I am hardwired and download speeds are well over 600Mbps. Can someone assist me with this? Look at all those error messages. Also I can not buy and download the 777. I am lost.

Hi @Whigsplittaz,
Make sure your console is up to date. Try recycling off then back on.

Also check that the region on your console (current date and time) is correct for your xbox account.

Hey there Hester I will try that when I get home but this is not the 1st this has happened and not the 1st I reset my system. I also have issues with the microsoft wireless headset as well. Beginning to think I have a bum series X. I hope not but this is getting old fast. I was doing a cross country in the A320 and all electronics and engines stopped!!! So I tried it again this time to a different destination and bam same result. I want this to work period.