My Sim is offline, why? (Server Outage October 19, 2021)

Outage. No authentication services for me on PC.
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Itā€™s down on Xbox, for sure. Not positive about PC, but based on what Iā€™ve seen it seems like a total outage.

Same here, UK

2 Likes

I canā€™t download the update, saying it cant connect to the server to authenticate.

2 Likes

another blow of the aliens we monopolize their playground ^^

Same here, Brazil

I double checked my system. Shows I downloaded the update around 2:57 pm EST. Iā€™m getting the same error you got, though.

My update gets to 3% in then says connection lost but I have a steady 500mbps download speed. I can physically see I am connected and how fast the speed is but the sim says I have lost connection. Is this a server issue? Omen 30L i9 rtx 3080 32gb ram

1 Like

Same here, weā€™ll have to wait for xbox online service to get up again I guess

Iā€™m on pc thoughā€¦

Mine too - right when I was attempting to update to 1.20.6.0. I had downloaded the updates, and was starting the application, when it indicated 8.64GB to download, then indicated I am offline. The version reads 1.20.6.0. but the content didnā€™t download.

Will just closing the app hose the upgrade?

I have the same issue.

1 Like

Got something similar. Iā€™m getting ā€œAuthentication service is unreachableā€ just barely into the download.

1 Like

Iā€™m getting same error even after downloading the entire update. Their servers are out, I assume.

1 Like

In Moscow, the same there is no connection :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

i was half way through updating the updates in my profile and mine just suddenly cut off and said there was no connection

2 Likes

Same here.

No online services.

Thought it was only me because the down detector said there was just 2 other reports.
https://servicesdown.com/services/microsoft-flight-simulator

same for me

Same issue her after three repeated attempts

1 Like

Darn that stinks everyone is having an issue. It says it will regularly try to reconnect but it never does. I have to exit then go back in and it makes it at most 3% and then says lost connection.

1 Like

Happens for every MMO when there is an update. Everyone is online trying to download the update at the same time crashing the servers.

Gauranteed solution: wait 24 hours then update.

1 Like