MyAir virtual ATC event - Routing TBA

Join MyAir for a friendly and gentle way to introduce you to the world of Air Traffic Control.
There are no strict rules, just courtesy and politeness and as much immersion as you wish.
ATC publish a flight event 2-3 days in advance on the MyAir discord server Discord and the MyAir website http://www.myair-virtual.co.uk
All are welcome, all sim skill levels. We are enthusiastic sim pilots who enjoy community flight with some very experienced members always ready and willing to help with any questions you may have.
You may fly any aircraft to suit the event.
Please see discord and website for details.

Your Discord invite link is dead.

I am interested in joining this flight today, will you post the flightplan and m/p channel for msfs?
Thanks

Please be very careful in joining MyAir!!
The facade of friendliness hides an intolerant controlling group who act as prosecutor, jury and judge if you put a step wrong, without the common recourse to a defense, or investigation offered to even the basic criminal, no matter how apologetic you may be. They cover their abusive behaviour by turning tables on you, denial, and raking over old information as if it were new and use it to perpetuate persecution.

Perhaps you should relate the entire scenario in which the “step wrong” should be described for the abusive tirade that it was. Meted out on a public channel whose own rules would have incurred a ban.
Then perhaps other simviators might make a decision based on fact rather than the ranting of a displeased and very rude person who can clearly not accept that the behaviour displayed was unacceptable and for which an appropriate apology was not received by those most affected.
Over and out. I could publish the facts but nothing is to be gained by doing so. The matter is closed and we are over it.

This forum appears to be the only way in which we can now communicate. I also believe talking is always preferable to writing, but you removed that option for me.

You have stated “and for which an appropriate apology was not received by those most affected.”

I refer to the email of 4th March that I sent to you personally and I have copied the apologies that were sent in the script below:

Whilst I understand being banned from MYAIR, I couldn’t understand why VFLO was also included in relation to Discord.… and I still can’t!

I believe that I had apologised, but clearly that is not your view.

I therefore apologise again with an explanation.

When we turned up for the MYAIR flight it wasn’t to participate. The intention was to help … understand how ATC works by us following the flight. He was considering joining but was unsure of both his own capability and having to apply changes to a flight should the need arise. We had built our flight plans on the wrong departure runway and changing that would be difficult for … . We should have waited until all of your flight had departed. Another mistake. Another apology. Without a doubt it was my error not to advise you of our intentions and for that, once again, I apologise.

If these apologies we’re not forwarded to those affected, maybe you would be so kind as to do so.