NAVAIDS and FIX & RNAV POSITION REPORT

Hi all! Wondering if its possible to have the NAVAIDS and FIX & RNAV POSITION REPORT filters always on by default when you are at the flight planning. Thx in advance

You are referring to flight-planning on the World Map. I don’t necessarily want them to be changed to always on, but instead save their state so that if you turn the filters on, they will remain on on next launch.

2 Likes

This can be done today.

3 Likes

Thanks Click. I found it and changed the value and it works fine. So much easier than having to do it every startup.

1 Like

I have the same problem, but cannot find the file you mentioned. My FS2020 is installed on Steam and the path is
E:
flight sim ppack
Community

I have tried finding the file in question on other folders without luck.

Cheers,

Good idea. The map doesnt remember settings!

1 Like

Little help please, I can find the place you describe, but just don’t how to change it to “on”.

In the World Map flight planning menu - one of the options at the bottom turns various filters on and off. You may need to poke around, I’m not at my gaming PC at the moment.

Thanks, sorry I didn’t phrase my question better, but I was talking about the WorldmapFilters.xml files. I thought I was replying your post above, on how to edit the file.

They may have changed the XML structure. I found this in the file now:

Where the line is with the highlighted NAVAID, you can try changing the line previous to it with OFF and replace it with ON instead.

1 Like

I got it, thank you.