NavData 2405 not installed?

I started MSFS this morning and did no pay attention to the start-up process. Somehow I got a CTD. After a new start the sim is working normally, but I think the update with new NavData did not came through. How can I check this?

Simply start up in the A320neo and you will see the AIRAC cycle on the MCDU.

1 Like

I checked in the FBW aircraft and it says 18 APR - 15 MAY which corresponds with 2404… How to get the update to 2405? At startup MSFS does not ask for an update?

1 Like

I uninstalled AIRAC data provided by Navigraph and looked and it does indeed show it’s still on 2404.

1 Like

Thanks for checking!

1 Like

I don’t use sim data (I have a Navigraph subscription), but I did not receive any update notice today when starting. I should have. So it would appear that some people are not getting the update pushed.

I’m on SU14.

1 Like

I am on Sim Update 14 as well… According to the release notes SU14 users would get it as well… Strange…

Hi all,

I am monitoring this and will hope to get further clarification as to whether the Nav Data update only rolled out to SU15 Beta users. I’ll report back when I know more!

Thanks
The MSFS Team

1 Like

Okay we got an answer nice and quickly! Unfortunately the new Nav Data is applicable just to SU15 Beta users currently. Apologies there wasn’t communication on that earlier. Everybody should receive the Nav Data update to the latest AIRAC Cycle 2405 when SU15 launches :slight_smile:

Thanks
The MSFS Team

7 Likes

I’m not on the Beta, but I updated the AIRAC in LittleNavMao to 2405 yesterday.

That is done with Navigraph.

1 Like

We don’t control LittleNavMap AIRAC cycle data, only the sim installation. It is most likely that you updated this using a 3rd party provider such as Navigraph, as the user above suggested.

Thanks
The MSFS Team

1 Like