Navigraph charts in CJ4 not working

Hi All,
Just subscribed to Navigraph charts, signed in all working, but nothing in tool bar at this stage.
Hopped into CJ4 and loaded Flt plan. Selected charts, lower menu, and pushed the button, departure and destination airports came up but cant load any charts.
Any help with what I am doing wrong will be most appreciated.
Thanks

Can you see SID/STAR/AIRPORT charts listed? and when you choose one nothing happens? Uninstalling Navigraph Navdata Center and installing it again might help.

Do you have the Working Title CJ4 mod installed or are you attempting this on the stock CJ4?

No there are no SID/STAR charts listed only the departure and destination airport at the top and bottom.

I have the latest Working Title CJ4 installed. v.0.12.12. I will try uninstalling charts and reinstalling.

Did you link your Navigraph account in the CJ4 FMS before trying to use the charts?

I looked at mine and the Charts are not there.

Navigraph is Linked.

Navigraph - WTCJ4

I Checked Mod set and it seems to be stuck on linking. Will let it settle down and maybe reload sim. Also I reinstalled charts properly! and I think that might have been the answer. Will let you know if it all falls into place.

I just checked mine again and setup a Flight Plan.

Still no Navigraph Charts.

How would it know what charts to select from if there is no flight plan? Flight plan should be one of the first preflight items. Multiple parts of the FMS use flight plan info.

I said that I setup a Flight Plan.

Not sure what’s wrong. Simlink says it cannot detect a flight in simulator and not broadcasting flight data to server. Retrieve flight data, no flight data found on server. On Mod set, Navigraph not linked and stuck on trying to link. Will probably uninstall on Navigraph features and re install again.

If it’s stuck on linking and does not open a webpage, install firefox or any other browser and make it your default browser. Then simply uninstall it. Try linking again so the sim will let you choose a browser. Then you can choose chrome or whatever you are using to get link window.

Ok Thanks, I was beginning to think it might be my browser microsoft edge. I have Firefox so will try that and will let you know.

Did you manage to get navigraph linked?
When I try to link from the CRJ MCDU it just says “linking navigraph” without opening a web page.
I don’t think it’s browser related.
I’ve already linked other planes with navigraph without any problems.
FlightSimulator_84WBQfNHm0

Well, in fact it did work when I changed the default browser from Chrome to Edge.
@Silvera1657 Thanks for the tip :+1:

1 Like

I won’t quit my Chrome Browser.
I’ll drop Navigraph.

1 Like

Still cant get it to work. Just updated latest working title CJ4.

1 Like

Working at last. Dont know what I did!!!