Navigraph users WU8

I had uninstalled all my Spain & Portugal scenery add ons, I will just rename my Community folder.
Should Navigraph users remove something via Navigraph Navdata Center berfore the World updates?

Normally I don’t install WU but tomorrow I’m gonna try with Iberia.
Thanks in advance.

Neo Mallorca.

I’ve never removed the Navigraph data for World Updates.

1 Like

No, you don’t need to uninstall/remove it … tomorrow (03/24/2022) is AIRAC cycle change too, so after the WU8 update you should update the navdata for your sim with the Navigraph Navdata Center in any case :wink::airplane:

Cheers
Richard

8 Likes

Hello
I would remove the content.xml and remove everything from the community folder.
Run the simu to create a new one.
(I do that before an update)

Ok, so in this case I will not rename/ remove my community folder. Only unninstall Spain and Portugal 3rd party airports would be enought.
If tomorrow is an Airac change date, after WU8 I will update Navdata and Aerosoft CRJ airac via Navadata Center.
Thanks a lot.
Allways before a Sim update I have too many doubts about community add ons procedures.

1 Like

I never delete/remove my Community Folder and I never touch the content.xml for updates of either kind. I would only do that if I noticed that an addon was corrupted and I would first just delete and reinstall the addon. The whole “remove Community folder” thing is a myth and overreaction to occasional addon corruption. But you do as you like.

4 Likes