Navlog won't appear when ICON pressed

I started a Bush Trip in the UK, First leg went perfectly. But when I went back for second leg. The Navlog panel with points of interest and leg information could not be accessed, The Navlog Icon is present on the taskbar at the top of the screen, but pressing that, or the “n” key does nothing. Any ideas, folks?

Press the Customise icon (cog) and ‘Reset Views’, i think it’s called.

This should bring it back into position.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll give that a try. The author of the tour in question commented that this issue has been reported with Asobo official Bush Trips as well.

ah, the issue that my suggestion would resolve is where the navlog, or any other of the “popups”, would get into a position that wouldn’t be picked up by the display.

If yours is a different issue, then this might not work, but probably still worth a try.

Well done HawkMoth, the command under the cog is called ‘Reset Panels’ and worked in this case. I think it will help others as well!

Nice. Perhaps I should have checked, but all’s well… and all that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.