NeoFly 2.15.2 Career Add-on Out Now

There maybe an zip like older versions release later today.

1 Like

Ah ok.

Failures are quite basic at this stage… eg, if you dont maintain your aircraft expect it to start smoking and you might not be able to take off:

You can move your pilot at a cost. Or you can have a plane brought to you. You can even hire an AI pilot to fly the plane for you…

To move pilot: Search tab, bottom of the page: Set Pilot Position to:

To have a plane brought to you: Hangar tab, right click on plane ‘bring at pilot location’

To hire an AI pilot: Hangar tab, right click on any of your planes, ‘search mission there’ (you’ll now be at search tab) right click the mission you want, ‘hire a pilot for this plane’

1 Like

Looking forward to it. :wink: NF is giving me some problems but I do miss using it… :wink: (and there are no alternatives too :wink: )

1 Like

I’ll look forward to you adding failures in flight then.

No, I don’t mean move a plane to me, I mean FSP logged exactly where I ended a mission and the next time I spawn in game I had an option (in FSP) to respawn exactly where I left the aircraft. So that I could take off again from where I exited rather than a random parking spot.

What language do you want this in? Maybe I can be clearer in something other than English…

Next question: There don’t seem to be able fuel costs or landing fees, am I missing something?

No… Neither are implemented yet.

how did you manage to install 1.4 ??? Tried infinite different ways but no success …

Per the FAQ on Discord, use 7Zip to unpack the zip file. Using any other zip program, including the embedded one in Windows 10, results in a corrupted file. Accept the shady looking install of MS .Net Framework in a foreign language (!!!) even though I already had US version installed (creator should check for this), and the SQL connection should work.

Edited to add: you may need to explicitly right-click and Run as Administrator.

thanks for reply me… done everything suggested but program won’t install. It seems installing till the end, putting link on desktop, bat no running directory at the end… leaving everything unchanged,

You may want to join the Discord, although I asked questions there and no one answered. Perhaps you’ll have better luck than me.

in discord no working solution at the moment… hoping Author will solve the bug on next release… ::

Finally found the solution to make the Short cut work on the desktop - Deleted the DB file in C ProgramData Neofly file

Neofly will remember where you landed. (with the exception of emergency missions)

So next time to start you will be where you last landed.

How?

Neofly doesn’t seem to spawn me, I have to setup the flight in MSFS and click ready to fly. Which means I’ve picked my parking spot.

And I’ve just checked, if I spawn in game at the wrong airport and then click connect & fly in Neofly, it does not move me. It just leaves a red light over the ‘airport’ status.

NeoFly itself knows and remembers where you landed, so if you start NeoFly it will show you are at the last airport you visited. It does not know or remember where you parked btw. And you indeed have to position yourself at your last airport in MSFS in order to proceed: NeoFly does not tell MSFS where to put your plane and won’t spawn you anywhere.

I’ve had it not do exactly that. I was flying around PNG, landing at an airport, and had a failed mission. It did not record me flying to that new location. I even entered the ICAO of the strip whose runway I was currently sitting in, click the “Fly” button, took off, then landed there, and it still didn’t report me as being at that new location. Very odd. I ended up using CE to give me some additional cash, then just paid to transport me. :wink:

Not ideal, but it works.

Yes, but it gets annoying if you have to hack the files too often. Then you might as well keep track of what you like to earn on a piece of paper and not use any addon at all.

2 Likes

It also doesn’t set up cargo weights for you, you have to change it manually in game.

It’s a good start but needs some work. Highly recommend having a look at FSPassengers in FSX. It would remember exactly where you parked and spawn you there, keep track of damage and aircraft state, auto set weights for the cargo, etc.

1 Like

The problem here is MSFS, its quite limiting at the moment. For example, automatically loading cargo is impossible right now.

Hopefully MSFS will improve.

Yes, at the moment if you fail a mission NF will put you back at the departure airport.