New Aerosoft CRJ Update is out

Just downloaded the new CRJ updated version 1.0.6.0 which is now available from their website :smiley:

I purchased this direct from Aerosoft, so may not be available on the market place yet.
This is the full version and not just an update, so uninstall you old version first ,and if you have NaviGraph, also update the AIRAC via the NavData update tool as well

1 Like

Terrific update. Completed 2 flights without issue, other than I had to relearn the system and understand new nuances as a result of the sim update, like centre clicks. :grinning:

2 Likes

Having issues with the latest update. Yaw damper in yellow won’t dissappear off the screen no matter how many times I click the yaw damper buttons.

The word Delete gets stuck on the fmc screen unless you actually use it to delete a way point. So for example when I entered the cruise altitude wrong and it popped up with the invalid format and I tried to delete that I got stuck with delete and couldn’t enter any new altitude data. Got round that by using the other factory!

Auto pilot will not engage, just immediately cuts out. Never had these issues on the previous versions.

Changelog

• 1.0.6.0 Update 6 (for Sim Update 5)
    • Fixed startup flag reset after engine spool-up (PACKS OFF Lt and CAS message)
    • Fixed missing symbols on MFD
    • Formula correction for IAS calculation
    • Fixed L/R selection in MFD Menus
    • Fixed Audio panel volume controls for COM radios
    • Several fixes in aircraft.cfg files (airline names, callsigns etc.)
    • Flaps indication “1” on EICAS for lever position 1 (physical flaps position = 0)
    • Fixed PA/CALL/EMER pushbutton lights
    • Camera zoom increased for FCP and Fuel/Defuel Panel cameras
    • Camera angle changed for EFB camera
    • Fixed setting reserve and taxi fuel on loading a flightplan
    • Disabled thrust reverser unlock during cold & dark
    • CRJ-550/700 flight model updated
    • Fixed Radius to Fix legs
    • Fixed a condition where the value for a minute could become 60 and an hour could become 24
    • Added math library provided by Asobo to fix airspeed indicator issue
    • Fixed shadow center camera
    • Added high quality flag for textures (no longer default setting in SU5)

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1025-aerosoft-crj/

1 Like

I downloaded the update last night and this morning I find that CRJ has been uninstalled. Not a great problem 
unless you download at 2.5 Mbs :slightly_smiling_face:

So reached descent part of my flight disengaged ai pilot. Now find the yaw damper finally turns off on the screen and I can now engage the auto pilot. Maybe just a glitch. Weird!!!

Works finally

1 Like

You can change that ( centre clicks
) in game options :wink:

1 Like

So I have set it to Legacy under Accessibility. However, I understood that you need to hover over the centre button (for let’s say Heading), right click and then followed by a left click. Is there another setting to get rid of that right click by any chance? It’s not terrible and I am hoping Asobo will eventually change it. :grinning:

Everything that I have seen online, including Aerosoft’s Web site, tells me that today’s CRJ update available in Content Manager should be version 1.0.6. The update download process took several attempts, but in the end I am seeing version 1.0.9 with 1.68 GIB showing in Content Manager. I just made a successful flight with the CRJ700, but I am curious as to why I am seeing a different version number.

1 Like

can’t speak for the marketplace as i originally bought mine directly from Aerosoft’s site and it shows version 1.0.6.0 as the latest version. downloading it now
Aerosoft Aircraft CRJ 550/700 | Aerosoft US Shop

1 Like

From Aerosoft forum: It appears as version 1.0.9.0 in the Marketplace version instead of 1.0.6.0. We’re asking Microsoft about that.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I hope the different version numbers don’t cause confusion down the road.

In my first flight post the update, the mod would not capture the otherwise visible ILS glideslope. Anyone have a suggestion or fix?

aerosoft increasingly shows more and better its incompetence and poor quality of its CRJ 500/700 product

2 Likes

Don’t have it since I bought it from Just Flight the folks over there still have 1.3 as the latest version.

I noticed, that after the update the flight plan doesn’t import the arrival runway anymore, I had to add it by hand. If it’s your issue

Still no weather radar

And nor visual effects of gelation, nor able to load a flight plan from the simulator without using simbrief, among a thousand other things, but is 50 euros and if people complain in their forum they close the post, that’s how aerosoft, I not recommend anyone to buy your products

1 Like

Does it have a working weather radar yet?