New beta testing for Navigraph

a valued subscriber we are happy to invite you to apply to become a beta tester of our eight version of Navigraph Charts!.

Does anyone know what this eight version is about?

I love Navigraph changed my simming experience dramatically

Intrigued to know if anyone is going to apply, I dont think I will due to lack of time…and I am not a very good beta testing .never got involved with MSFS Beta testing.

A while ago (last year?) they sent out a survey asking if people were interested in more VFR-oriented tools, but they didn’t mention this in the beta application invite so I assume it’s not that. Unless it is and they didn’t care about encouraging people with relevant interest to apply. :wink:

Oh really VFR charts would be amazing,

2 Likes

Yeah I use ForeFlight for VFR charts among other things, but they charge real-world prices for chart access so I only have USA region. No trips over the border to Canada for me! :wink:

1 Like

The new beta of Charts 8 comes with VFR charts so if that interests you then apply!

Stephen

5 Likes

That’s awesome. Where do I sign up for the beta?

Link is in the navigraph forums somewhere on their site (search around). You just have to fill out a small “application” and I think application window closes May 26.

Already have, and I’m looking forward to it. :+1:

Ok, thanks.

Woohoo! done. :wink:

2 Likes

I think I missed out, I cannot find the beta test anywhere… Oh well, only been using Navigraph charts since 2017… :slight_smile: I cannot wait for a better VR interface. :slight_smile:

3 Likes