NEW: FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi GrueDiademe81:

All circuits are treated the same in FSFlyingSchool as it does not examine specific rules and procedures at specific airports - but this does mean you can fly a circuit with the instructor closely monitoring it at any runway in the world. It is a demanding experience, but satisfying when done well.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I’ve got the scores I needed so now can fly circuits and get scored on them.

1 Like

Is the Voice Command available for MSFS? I cannot find on your website.

@HeatingBee7081 The Voice Command Pack for FSFlyingSchool (MSFS) should be available in the next few weeks. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to it

1 Like

I have fsflyingschool for xplane. What aircraft are supported in msfs.

1 Like

Hi karlos045813:

Thanks for your interest - here are the aircraft supported by FSFlyingSchool for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020:

• Asobo B747 8i
  • Asobo B787 10
  • Asobo Beech Baron G58
  • Asobo Beech King Air 350
  • Asobo Bonanza G36
  • Asobo Cap10C
  • Asobo Cessna 152 (Std)
  • Asobo Cessna 172
  • Asobo Cessna 172 G1000
  • Asobo Cessna 208B
  • Asobo CJ4
  • Asobo DA40_NG
  • Asobo DA62
  • Asobo DR400
  • Asobo Pipistrel

The free demo has no time limit and is here…

http://www.fsflyingschool.com/demo-msfs.asp

2 Likes

Is there any plans to include the TBM930?

@pp21125597 TBM930 support will be in the next free update of FSFlyingSchool! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My English level is not good. Does this software support other languages? For example, Chinese.

There are two problems. 1. My English level is not good. Does this software support other languages? For example, Chinese.
2. Can this software be used in VR mode?

FSFlyingSchool is currently only available in English.

Please try the free demo (there’s no time limit) and if you like it, then you might wish to consider purchasing FSFlyingSchool.

I don’t see any reason why it cannot be used with VR. We plan on offering the Voice Command Pack soon, which will allow you to control FSFlyingSchool with your voice and make it even easier to use with VR.

1 Like

Will all sounds be displayed as subtitles? Or whether an en-US file exists or not can be simply modified like MSFS2020, thus realizing subtitle translation. I am very interested in flying school. Unfortunately, my English is really poor. My words are written by translation software, and I can hardly understand my spoken English. :frowning:

Nice I loved your products for X-Plane will definitely have to check this out for MSFS

I already own FSFlySchool for XPlane. Can I use that for MSFS2020?

We’re looking into adding subtitles in the FS2020 version. We offer that feature in the FSX and X-Plane versions of FSFlyingSchool, but are still trying to perfect it for FS2020.

@gmanpj Thanks for the kind words!

@Renntiger108 Thanks for buying the X-Plane version of FSFlyingSchool.

Our products work for individual simulators as they require specific data, testing and tuning. As an existing customer, please send me a PM and I’ll provide you with a discount for FSFlyingSchool for FS2020.

PM sent :slight_smile:

Will you add aerosoft twin otter when it comes?

1 Like