New MSFS C-172 Livery Megapack

Hi, I wasn’t super happy with the colors chosen for the original C-172 Megapack, so I did a bunch with colors that more closely match colors Cessna might use, plus a couple others. Are these worth uploading?

Anyone know how to change the font to Italic of the N-Number. I don’t care if it’s reversed on the other side (though I’d like it better if you could do reverse italic over there).

I’m especially happy with this one. At first, I didn’t think Pink would work, till I thought about it for a moment.

I’d love to hear ideas for a better N-Number for it :slight_smile:

And some more…

9 Likes

All look great. Please let us know if you make these available somewhere.

They all look very nice, please do let us know if you make them available.

Yes!!! I want them!

Very nice.

You are such a TEASE …

Sorry guys … Lost my internet on Sunday, only just got it back today. I’ll try to release these tomorrow.

1 Like

Are these Livery just for the Standard Asobo planes, or will they work for the Asobo Premium C172 Stream gauge plane ?

Only for the G1000. I haven’t looked into creating liveries for Premium Aircraft yet. I think it’s been figured out, I haven’t taken the time to research it yet.

Are the reg tags baked in, or can they be changed?

They can be changed. It’s the same as the original C-172 megapack made by I forget but will give credit in the upload. Just the standard C-172 livery using different color pairings than the original black and gray.

Very naaaajs

Me likey! Where to get?

I was getting ready to release it, and 10.7/8 happened. I’m having all sorts of issues with liveries, so I think I’ll wait till they get Asobo gets it sorted.

Did this ever get released and if so where? I would love to get the yellow one.

I didn’t because there were so many others, and they are just recolors. But, if there’s interest, I can. I’ve made them drag and droppable now. I’ll need to check them against the latest release as there were some changes to the panel files. But that only takes a second.

1 Like

If you could that would be great, I’d appreciate it.

G1000 or Classic (or both?)?

Both if you have time, if not G1000. You’re the best!

Any chance you were able to get this done? Sorry to be a nag but really looking forward to it.