New Navigraph toolbar beta

Hi,
I have tried to install the AS CRJ now from the marketplace - was a complete new installation and the path still shows aerosoft-crj. So my question now is, from where do you have this path? Which installation have you used?

We are currently in contact with Aerosoft and they also confirmed that they have NOT changed any paths. So the question is now, from where do you have this path? aerosoft-aircraft-crj-550-700

Cheers,
Richard

Odd; I reinstalled and the path is now back to aerosoft-crj. Must have been some server change from the installer at some point? Or maybe I renamed it. Not sure but a reinstall does produce an aerosoft-crj name, so no worries.

Allllll right :slight_smile: ā€¦ thank you for the confirmation!
Cheers,
Richard

Any chance it could be looked into that the panel signs you out very often and you have to return to browser and relink?

Weā€™re looking into it, but is seems like it launches a new browser with a clean localStorage, and this is where we save the authentication token. Not sure if we are able to fix that, but it is an active investigation on our side.

Cheers,

Stephen

6 Likes

Love to see such great customer service! Keep up the good work Navigraph :facepunch:

5 Likes

Same sentiment here. So much better customer service than say, Carenado (who I have yet to see appear outside of their Facebook and Zendesk). Keep it up

3 Likes

Iā€™ve updated to v 0.2 and I still get CTDā€¦ I think it has something to do with the signed out period. I get signed out too often, and I believe the CTD occurs when I suddenly got signed out. Itā€™s a nice tool, but it seems to not be usable at the moment.

Itā€™s also difficult to read on high pixel density display. I run on 4K, and the map texts are just too small to read. Zooming in doesnā€™t scale the texts accordingly and they stay at the same font size.

1 Like

Weā€™re investigating the scaling issue and hope to have a solution soon.

As for the signouts, see my comment above. But we can only reproduce this when e.g restarting a flight. Are you signed out while in flight and the panel is just sitting there?

Can you positively confirm that it is the panel, i.e. are there CTDs when you have v0.2 panel loaded but not if you remove the panel?

Do you have some other such in-game panel where login is required and where the login is persisted over flight or sim restarts?

Regards,

Stephen

I got signed out while in flight but the panel was closed. So I open the panel, sign in, look at my charts, then when Iā€™m done I close the panel. Then I do my flight checklist, then I want to open the panel again, now Iā€™m signed out, and I have to sign in again.

Thanks.

Could you please respond to my last two questions also, the answers will be helpful in our investigation.

Regards,

Stephen

Iā€™m still doing further testing again. It was just a pattern that I start getting CTD as soon as I have the panel installed.

I donā€™t have any other in-game panel mods that uses any login. The only panel mod I have is the new pushback tool. Everything else is just airport addons, and liveries.

Iā€™m going to do more testing. It might be coming from an external tool like my streaming software, but Iā€™ll know more as I continue to do some more testing.

1 Like

There is a simple fix for typing conflicting with existing keyboard bindings. Just remove all the letter bindings. I donā€™t use 99% of them anyway. The ones you really need (like maybe Q or B), just move to some special keys like Ins, F1-F12 etc.

This constant ā€œsign inā€ in the verification process is really annoying. New flight, new ā€œsign inā€ā€¦
Especially VR it is really very cumbersome and badly solved. Navigraph, please improve this!

2 Likes

Itā€™s still very early days and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be sorting the subscription validation process out.

Maybe check out the Navigraph forum and you will be able to read and maybe contribute to a number of threads that mention the issue.

Hi,
Having the same issue in VR. I have to leave VR, and then sign in. Once I a return to VR, I get asked again to sign in with a new and different code. How can VR players connect to Navigraph?
This is unusable in VR at the momentā€¦And very frustrating.
There must be a better (easier) way.

How are you suppose to input the verification code while in VR? It works for me in 2D mode but when I enter VR mode and click the Navigraph toolbar icon I get the dialogue box to sign in again using weblink or QR code. Canā€™t scan QR code in VR and the weblink does not work for me while in VR so how is this suppose to work?

A pop-up keyboard for VR would be nice, so that there is no need to use the real keyboard, which requires taking off the VR goggles!

Funny you and I just posted about the same thing at the same time !

Now we need to somehow be able to display the vpilot overlay in VR, and VR VATSIM flying would be awesome!. Who makes vpilot, so that we can pester them about thisā€¦

3 Likes