New Nvidia Hotfix Driver Version 526.61 just dropped

Please use this thread to discuss the Nvidia GeForce Hotfix driver version 526.61.

This hotfix addresses the following issues:

• [Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] Flashing corruption can be seen randomly while playing the game. [3829010]
  • VTube Studio may crash to black screen [3838158]
  • GPU stuck in P0 state after exiting certain games. [3846389]

GeForce Hotfix Driver Version 526.61 | NVIDIA (custhelp.com)

1 Like

This hotfix addresses the following issues:

[Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II] Flashing corruption can be seen randomly while playing the game. [3829010]
VTube Studio may crash to black screen [3838158]
GPU stuck in P0 state after exiting certain games. [3846389]

It’s not about us.

Actually that last bit may be as some users are complaining of their GPU remaining in an active state but otherwise, meh.

1 Like

Confirmed this is an issue with MSFS and also confirmed the fix for this issue in the hotfix driver.

1 Like

Time to do the hokey pokey and test it all about …

Edit: Works perfectly, prior I would not return to the base of my OC curve

Green lines indicate starting and exiting MSFS

,nhjgc

1 Like

Also because people (me) love data here is the sim running and then running with OC

,nhjgc2

Taking off from Kennedy Ultra, MD-82 1080pX3 specs in sig

3 Likes

I just made several benchmark on another game, Cyberpunk, more stable regarding monitoring, and those hotfix drivers give me slightly more fps in the included benchmark, reproducible (average 2fps more each time). The previous drivers was also good (+5 fps), it seems they continued optimization for RTX3xxx serie and DX12.
Now I need to test other apps and games.

2 Likes

My 2080ti fans have started to ramp up to max with this driver. The temps spike when live weather is on. Previous drivers did not cause this. Anyone else notice higher temps on their cards?