New Plane announcement - Junkers Ju 52

I am actually more curious what Neofly will charge me to add it to my hanger and put it online as a freight hauler :smiley:

As itā€™s an in-game market place aircraft, it will be DRM protected, like the deluxe and premium deluxe aircraft. It will likely be hard to mod.

Sure but I was only talking about liveries and interior colour changes (latter less easy but doable even on encrypted aircraftā€¦ eg Cockpit Livery Mooney Ovation Black / Creme Ā» Microsoft Flight Simulator )

2 Likes

You are absolutely correct. Unless we paid for completion/delivery by a specified date, the reason for delay is not our ā€˜need to knowā€™.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like that. I remember as a small child seeing the Graf and Hindenburg floating over NYC. Yes, I am that old. :joy:
(also Autogyros)

5 Likes

Asobo would be far better keeping these things a secret until they are happy with them and ready to ship and then springing them on the community unannounced. The new style flight sim community has too many demanding entitled individuals for pre-release marketing to create anything other than grief.

3 Likes

There was some discussion at one point:

1 Like

Thanks for posting the bolivian JU-52 ā€œChorolqueā€, that plane was piloted by my great uncle Jorge Wilstermann until he and 12 other occupants died in that very plane in an unfortunate accident in 1936 due to bad weather, he was only 25 and the first commercial pilot in Bolivia (SLCB airport bears his name).
Whenever this plane is out for MSFS Iā€™d be happy to make the Chorolque livery for it and post it for free, you know, as a tiny tribute to my great uncle.

11 Likes

Ok, so TOMORROW will be BIG date for Tante JU and US ! :- ))))) !!!

Id like to know the hourā€¦ :pray:t5:

3 Likes

I am really hyped for this plane, it was releasing tomorrow right? I think I am gonna spend as much time in this as I have in the DC-6

2 Likes

I dunno much about planes, but in preparation for tomorrow, i found a pretty good documentary about the Ju-52 that provides a nice overview of the history of the plane: Wings of the Luftwaffe: Ju-52

6 Likes

Yep, tomorrow! Cant wait also.

2 Likes

Excellent, this will help me get through the day!

Any word on how many livery will this aircraft come with?

Anyone knows what time it will be there.?

No time given, itā€™s not there yet.

The Junkers comes out at

• 8.00am PDT (3.00pm UTC) according to an Instagram post from the MSFS-Team.
4 Likes

Anybody else excited for this plane?! Looking forward to it! Hope it will indeed be released today!

6 Likes

Excited!! yes!! ā€¦ but it is Asobo so I fully expect some ā€œproblemsā€ with the plane. I will be super happy to be proven wrong though.

I am super excited and I will buy it for sure, but does anyone know actually how ā€œstudioā€ the plane is? Have they talked about it in any of the streams?
And the price?

2 Likes