New Release at Simmarket: BRSIMDESIGNS - DEBONAIR 35

Thank you! You’re the best!

Has anyone been able to get ice to form on the airframe or window?

I’d love to see an integration of the PMS GNS 530! Also the spinoff of the Garmin G5 DG/HSI should be redone in my opinion. If other designers could also come out with different color textured panels, I’m onboard. Either way, so far it is impressive what the develop has brought to the flightsim community! :clap:

1 Like

I haven’t been able to start the plane from cold and dark when following checklist. Any tips?

Left tank selected?

As with any plane be sure if you’re using peripherals that the hardware isn’t overriding the cockpit controls (I’ve had this happen with the magneto knob on my Alpha for instance.)

I was using my mouse scroll wheel to click to Start. I should have been using left mouse instead.

1 Like

I just downloaded the update 1.06 from Simmarket - I am a bit confused. The original folder is named
“brsimdesigns-b35e33” but the update files are in folder
“brsimdesigns-b35b33” so now I have two differently named folders in my community folder. Is this correct?

I noticed this too. I ended up just taking the contents from the b35b33 folder (the patch) and dumping them into the e33 folder (the original) and overwriting. I think it was an oversight by the developer that the name had changed. Hopefully we can just get a new fresh installer.

I have decided to purchase this. After the first flight in Norway, it’s really nice. Very well-done aircraft.

2 Likes

I bought it too. It’s a lovely little plane. Kind of like a fast version of the Warrior (but without the JF extremely high level of detail and polish – just a normal level of detail and polish).

I noticed the patch name issue as well. I also just copied the contents into the pre-existing file. Haven’t tested it yet, but I assume it will be fine.

1 Like

Just crashed with the Debonair because active pause didn’t work as it should (happens with a lot of 3rd party planes). But most annoying: during the inevitable crash the Debonair made a warning sound (beeeepbeepbeep…beeeepbeepbeep…) that became persistent, even after restart, and even after swapping to another aircraft(!!!) this sound was still there. Had to restart the whole SIM.

I haven’t used active pause in over a year. It caused problems for me since the very beginning.

Yeah, Active Pause is instant destabilizing. Tried it once back in August of last year. Never again. Escape does wonders for pause :wink:

3 Likes

Would you recommend this aircraft, guys?
How is the flight model? ( most important )
Sound, cockpit textures ???
Thank you

I’d recommend it. Everything is fine. It’s pretty good… The sound is default Asobo Bonanza.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot

If anyone has tried this plane in VR, would you please let me know if its VR ‘compatible’? Meaning, can you click on things in VR with both eyes open, without seeing a double mouse pointer?

Unlike all default Asobo planes and approximately 1/3 of all 3rd party aircraft, this one does not support VR Cockpit zoom functionality (zooming in to see instrumentation clearly) I can’t comment on other VR mouse operation issues as I haven’t bought it due to the above shortcomings.

I do wish developers would make the effort to fully support VR. I mean they have plenty of examples out there to copy. JF for instance. All their planes fully support VR.

Come on guys! We VR users are a growing set of customers.

3 Likes

Hi all just letting everyone know that BRSim Designs has released the Bonanza H35 V-Tail

1 Like