New Release: Bluemesh Caudron C.430 "Rafale"

Checked out the update on xbox. Looks great. I can finally open the canopy. Nice to get something with these otherwise bleak Thursday night marketplace fiascos.

I was having problems with the contact lever but discovered I wasn’t clicking in the right spot. :sweat_smile:

From my brief flight it feels a bit slower. I’m not sure I’ll reach the claimed 260km/h cruise speed but I’ll test it out soon.

1 Like

What is the list of changes and fixes?

2 Likes

Is 1.5.2 for the marketplace the same as the 1.5.1 version on SimMarket?

1.5.2 is available on Simmarket too

1 Like

It isn’t. I checked 15 seconds ago. :wink: That is, unless they haven’t posted it yet.

1 Like

still 1.5.1 for me at simMarket:

Confirming 1.5.1 as well. SimMarket must be running behind. Edit: Unless 1.5.1 represents the same changes as 1.5.2 does for Marketplace. I feel like the release notes are the same?

Oh that’s right… Then i will upload it for SU8, because i can’t create a package with SU8 beta for SU7. The differences between these two updates are minor, almost nothing ( some cockpit texture very very small fixes )

2 Likes

Hello, I am curious if the two speed prop was deleted after this last update, I know it was a month ago, but I haven’t flown it till this morning, and noticed it wouldn’t work like it did before. Wondering if it’s my problem or if it was deleted perhaps, still love the plane, but it was a nice touch, and the marketplace still has that in the description, anyone know? Thank you!!!

Hi, this is the pneumatic propeller pitch. This system has never been completly simulated for the caudron, in fact to reproduce it you have to do manually. As it’s said in the documentation, the propeller pitch were commanded by an air tank. The pilot were only able to change the pitch by emptying the tank. That’s why Elene Boucher unfortunately, die… You have only one try to land.

To respond to your question, i’ve just load the aircraft in the last update and it’s seems that the prop pitch is not available. I’ve never deleted it intentionnaly. So i will see that for a next update.

4 Likes

Hi,
Where can I find the manual for this plane? I did get it from the marketplace but there is no manual anywhere!!

Hi,
here is the manual:

https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/10888e96-96d3-495f-9d27-b1623a36faf9

2 Likes

Many Thanks!!!

Hello, could you please make the manual available again? I checked the aircraft folder but there is none included. I also got it from marketplace.

Hi, yes :slight_smile: :

https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/6cd13d08-1da3-4fde-a4c9-8449202133e3

3 Likes

Hi dear simmers,
I’ve not forgotten the caudron 430; i’m working on a new update since a couple of weeks now and here is some screenshoots and additional informations :

• A new clipoard with automatic procedures and avionic additions in the cockpit.
  • Added the in game check-list
  • Updated textures
  • 2 new liveries yellow and green
  • Helene Boucher, the pilot is now animated
  • Updated Flight model
  • Parking elements added like chocks, covers, flag…
  • The entire cockpit is shaking under 1000rpm

Maybe new sounds but it’s actually not sure…

25 Likes

Thanks so much for not forgetting the Rafale. Such a great addon.

3 Likes

New sounds wouldn’t go amiss…

1 Like

awesome cannot wait for this