New Release: Bluemesh Caudron C.430 "Rafale"

Unplanned Caudron Rafale meetup at the Community Fly-In: Women of Aviation with @CptMeowingtons \o/

9 Likes

Do you know when this update will be available?

I wanted to add a new sound package before sending the update, but maybe I will send it before. Because it’s been a while since this update was announced.
I hope before june.

6 Likes

Also would you ever consider doing the single seat varient? I’d love to buy that from you as well!

Yes I thought about it, I would like to work on a single seat varient like the C460, but the partnership with microsoft takes a looot of my time.
It’s not impossible that this would be a future project.

4 Likes

More Caudrons would be awesome. Looking forward to the update for the 430 as well.

Is that working on the Spirit of St. Louis and Spruce Goose or are you making more planes for them? If you can’t say due to NDA stuff then you can blink your reply in morse code. :wink:

2 Likes

Either way would be fine, i think! Although i know i’d be fine waiting for the sounds, it might be helpful for the people who aren’t on here to see that the plane is still being supported (even though we know, of course)

Also, i didn’t realize you worked on some of the 40th Anniversary planes! Are you able to say which ones you did? If not, no worries ~ wouldn’t wanna break any NDA’s :open_mouth:

The Wright Flyer, The Spirit of St Louis, the H4-hercules.
The updates of these 3 aircraft do not take me much time, I have some feedback that I process. For the rest I can’t talk about it ^^

5 Likes

You’ve done an incredible job on them and I’m delighted to have these three icons in the sim. Looking forward to your future releases.

4 Likes

Finally the update will happen earlier than expected, I send the new package today, it will be available within 2 to 3 weeks I think.

8 Likes

Is this update going to come out on SimMarket sooner? I bought it there. Thanks for the update regardless!

Available on simmarket now

3 Likes

Just bought on the market.
A beautiful model at a bargain price. Just flown one circuit so far but I’m hooked.
Thankyou

1 Like

Hi all, I just bought the Caudron Rafale last night on the Marketplace. I’m really enjoying it! I saw a YouTube video where there is a clipboard, but I don’t see one. How do I get it? Thanks!

Hi @LufberyDrew, the clipboard should be on the right side of the seat.

Thanks Stearman, but it doesn’t seem to be there.

Also, I read that this plane has a two position variable prop, but I don’t see a cockpit control for the propeller. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hm that’s strange. I guess the Marketplace version must be different to the Simmarket release. Hopefully someone else can help you on that.

From memory it doesn’t have a prop control, but I could be wrong on that, I haven’t flown the Caudron for a month or so. I will check that out tomorrow.

1 Like

I thought that the prop control was a one-way deal once airborne and could only be reset once on the ground again.

In fact I thought the story behind the death of the featured pilot, Helene Boucher, was due to an issue with this very prop mechanism.

Yes, here, I found the posts about it:

2 Likes

Excellent information, thanks!

1 Like

Hi all,

Is there any word on when the latest update will hit the Marketplace? Thanks.

1 Like